Skip To Content

5820 Gasparilla Road , #30

Boca Grande, FL 33921
  • $290,000
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 23 Days
  • MLS #: D6136709
UPDATED: 123 min ago
$290,000
  • 0
    BEDS
  • 1.05
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 1,471
    SQFT
  • $197
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Boat Slip
Built:
1981
County:

School Ratings & Info

Description

A Special Assessment was passed to replenish reserves. The first 30% of the assessment was paid in 2023 and the remaining 70% will be split over eight quarters in 2024 and 2025 in the amount of $1200/quarter. Ownership is held as a SUBLEASEHOLD Estate. A certificate of Sublease is issued in lieu of a deed. Buyer pays title premium, Documentary transfer tax and 6% sales tax at closing. Complete Documents are available in listing office.

Monthly Payment Calculator




© 2024 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All rights reserved. All listings displayed pursuant to IDX. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Data last updated 2024-06-22T19:51:33.167.
www.locallivingrg.com/homes/151058757
Print Image

5820 Gasparilla Road , #30 Boca Grande, FL 33921

  • Price: $290,000
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 23 Days
  • Updated: 123 min ago
  • MLS #: D6136709
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
1.05
Acres
1,471
SQFT
$197
$/SQFT
1981
Built
Neighborhood:
Gulf Shores North
County:
Charlotte
Area:
Boca Grande (Po Box)
Property Description
A Special Assessment was passed to replenish reserves. The first 30% of the assessment was paid in 2023 and the remaining 70% will be split over eight quarters in 2024 and 2025 in the amount of $1200/quarter. Ownership is held as a SUBLEASEHOLD Estate. A certificate of Sublease is issued in lieu of a deed. Buyer pays title premium, Documentary transfer tax and 6% sales tax at closing. Complete Documents are available in listing office.
Exterior Features

Carport Yn No Construction Materials Concrete Direction Faces South Exterior Features LightingSidewalkStorage Foundation Details Stilt/On Piling Pool Private Yn No Road Surface Type Gravel Roof Other View Water Water Access Gulf/Ocean to Bay Water Access Yn Yes Water Extras Assigned Boat SlipBoat Ramp - PrivateBridges - No Fixed BridgesMinimum Wake ZoneNo Wake ZoneSailboat WaterSeawall - Concrete Water Extras Yn Yes Water View Bay/Harbor - PartialIntracoastal WaterwayMarina Water View Yn Yes Waterfront Features Bay/Harbor FrontWaterfrontBay/HarborMarina Waterfront Feet Total 0 Waterfront Yn Yes

Interior Features

Accessibility Features Accessible Approach with Ramp Laundry Features Common AreaInsideLaundry Room Sewer Public Sewer Stories Total 1 Water Source Public

Property Features

Additional Lease Restrictions Documents available in listing officeowners required to lease though the association. Association Amenities Cable TVClubhouseLaundryMaintenance Association Fee 0 Association Fee Includes Cable TVCommon Area TaxesEscrow Reserves FundInternetMaintenance Grounds Association Fee Requirement None Association Montly Maint Amt Add To Hoa 0 Association Yn No Cdd Yn No Community Features Bay/Harbor FrontBoat SlipDockIntracoastal WaterwayMarinaPrivate Boat RampWater AccessWaterfront Flood Zone Code VE Garage Yn No Homestead Yn No Lease Considered YN Yes Lease Restrictions YN Yes Minimum Lease No Minimum New Construction Yn No Ownership Leasehold Property Sub Type Dock-Rackominium Special Listing Conditions None Sw Subdiv Community Name Not Applicable Tax Annual Amount 16832.23 Total Annual Fees 0 Total Monthly Fees 0 Utilities BB/HS Internet AvailableCable AvailableElectricity ConnectedFire HydrantSewer ConnectedUnderground UtilitiesWater Connected Zoning CT


Listing information © 2024 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS..
Listing provided courtesy of THE SEALE FAMILY INC: 941-964-0333.



© 2024 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All rights reserved. All listings displayed pursuant to IDX. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Data last updated 2024-06-22T19:51:33.167.
 
Logo
Local Living Realty Group
212 Palmetto St
New Smyrna Beach FL, 32168